SOL 442 is an excellent combination of E 471 & E 472e, designed to give excellent results in biscuits and breads.
- Enhanced emulsification activity and a more homogenous distribution of fat or shortening
- Increased volume stabilization in yeast raised baked goods made from wheat.
- Improvement in consistency, viscosity, texture and taste of baked goods.
- Stabilization of a soft crumb
- Tolerance towards raw material quality, mechanical resistance, sticking to mechanical equipment.
- Volume increase of baked goods.
- Highly effective on staling effects – change in color & aroma, increase in firmness, darkening, increased crystallization of starch, decreased absorption capacity.
- Simplification of the dough
- Reduction of baking fat
- Increase in dough fermentation tolerance
- Improved dough rheology
- Reduction of water loss during baking
- Improvement in consistency of shape and form of baked goods
- Improvement in chewing and taste properties
- Highly effective in increasing the shelf life of Cookies
- Upto 15 % of the fat can be reduced with the use of SOL 442- Marie biscuits
- Short dough biscuits – A denser dough is obtained when emulsifiers are used and with the reduction of fat such biscuits get harder. SOL 442 reduces this effect and offers a better structure.
- Complete replacement of Distilled Monoglycerides
- Inventory Reduction
March 30, 2017 Categories:
Leave a Reply